Monday, June 11, 2012

India seems more normal

It looks like all the hype that was here in the past about real estate is finally gone.  The easy money seems to be gone in India and people with talent are finally emerging back on top.

Last time I was here all the talk was about real estate, now there is hardly any talk about it.

In fact my guess is we have talked more about the new restaurants in Hyderabad then almost any other topic. 

I finally found an investment that I like in India and have started the process of investing in it.  But I think I have to talk to my nephew and talk to him about having much bigger plans going forward then what he has currently.  I want to see his company grow fast and I will put in the money that is need to see it grow.

Once I make the first major investment we will talk more about this opportunity.