Thursday, June 7, 2012

In Bangalore

I am just passing through Bangalore.  I am at the new airport waiting for my next flight to Hyderabad.  The airport seems nice, but kind of small.

OK, I have been here for 4 hours now and in my analysis, it still comes down to lack of quality in India.

Here are all the faults that I found in the Bangalore Airport:

Tiles - Floor and Pillar tiles are uneven

There are birds in the airport, yes real birds in the airport

The sitting area is very small

There is free internet for 45 minutes, but after that all three of my credit card from USA were declined when I tried to buy more time.

All modern airports needs to have an hotel attached to the airport, without this feature, I do not even consider it an airport.

 There are almost no plug points to charge electronics, I found a few near the cafe coffee day at the end.

The bathroom was horrible.

These were just a few of the things that I interacted with and noticed, but I am sure there is much more that is wrong in this facility than that.

I think India may consider itself rich and say they have a new airport or have this and that, but it will continue to me shitty.  Almost everything I find in India, I find it to be of poor quality or craftsmanship.