Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Crab Curry

My grandmother was Nirmalamma, yes the movie actress, who acted in hundred of movies, and she used to make the best Petthulu Curry (Crab Curry) and every time I used to come to Hyderabad, I used to look forwarded to her Petthulu Curry, it was amazing.  Since she passed away there was nobody that could make as good as her.

But I was sitting and talking to Kavya's (My friend) dad and he said that they make it also and he would sent some.  Well this is the second time he sent it and I have to tell you it was simply amazing.

Last night we went to Ramesh's house (The owner of Delhi Publis Schools) and he also had it made for me and that was amazing also.

I think if we ever introduce the Indian Style of crab curry to Americans they will never eat crab by dipping it in butter again.

I have now found 2 sources of the Crab Curry in Hyderabad so I actually have something to look forward to by coming to Hyderabad.  I know a lot of people look forward to the Hyderabad Biryani, but I will be looking forward to the Crab Curry.