Saturday, June 30, 2012

Community

I am back in Detroit now and someone was telling me that the community was against me posting entries in my blog about such respected people and talking about their private details.

I live by a code and my actions are predicated on this code.  If someone does something wrong that I consider egregious I will point it out.  I will not sit quite and pretend everything is OK, it does not matter how much money you have, how important you are, or that you are an executive in the temple.  Wrong is wrong and that is what I pointed out.  Living by this code, I have been able to keep all my friends and if I lose a few friends now by pointing out what is wrong then I really do not think these people were my friends.

I have a billionaire friend who I tell is wrong all the time and he still loves me.  I think rich people have enough yes men around and people that suck up to them all the time, because they want something.  I do not need anything from anybody, and that is why I can criticize anybody I want. 

Here is a little of my code: (This is just a small snippet)

1) I lost I paid, you lose you pay
2) You make a promise you keep it
3) If you have a problem and you come to me if it is in my power I will help you
4) You do not cheat


I am about the last one that gives a shit about what the community thinks.  If I did I would have never revealed so much about my private life as I did in the earlier incarnation in my blog.  Life is short and I will live the way I want to live.  I have a lot of friends that like me just the way I am, so I intend to stay the way I am.