Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Checked In

Checked in at Midnight. In room 4106.

They come in put on a bunch of leads and then hang something portable that sends readings to the nurses station. They kept coming in every hour and saying the readings were not coming in and finally they came and shaved me from head to toe.

Then they had me take a shower with some special solution that is for pre-operation liquid to prepare the skin for surgery. Some sort of antiseptic.

Here I am looking like a patient now at 4:13am hairless on the front of my body. I wish they would have done the back so that it looks even. I look weird.

They wanted to put a IV line at midnight and I said no. I said why would you put it in now, when the surgery is in the morning, come in the morning and put it in. The nurse cried saying that she wanted to do it now, but I turned her down.