Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snake Came For A Visit

I was at an acquaintance house a few days back and a snake came into the house. We were all sitting inside and it slithered inside, like snakes are bound to do, being all sneaky.

The snake was in a corner room hiding and I could hear it hissing. Then we noticed that there was another snake there already. This snake was kind of weird looking and hissed a lot more then the first snake.

My friends went over and started giving it milk. I told them that we should not offer any milk, and told them to get some bats and beat the shit out of them, and that is how to treat snakes. But my friends kept giving more and more milk.

Finally after snakes drank to their hearts content and were full, they slithered away and left. I guess what was important was that no one got hurt by the snakes, and all we lost was a little milk.

Man, I hate snakes.

On a side note the snake came up and started doing that snake dance all happy after getting all that milk, all happy and content, but I noticed that it was still an extremely ugly creature. No matter what that snake does, it is still a snake and will always be an ugly creature.