Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pictures From my Phone

I had gone to a friends party and he had this as a center piece at his kids birthday party. I thought it was so cute. But unfortunately, they had covered the top of the vase with another flower center piece and the fish started dying off after a few hours, because they could not get oxygen.




Kumo Chilling. Got his tongue sticking out like he used to as a little kid.




This was possibly the best seats ever for a Baseball game I have ever gotten. This was for the Detroit Tigers vs The Cubs. We crushed them that day 16 to something.




This was a notice from the Post Office and it says the senders name is: HELL

I was like Whoa, is Hell really sending me a welcome package, I thought I had a little more time before I was welcomed to HELL. It was unusual to say the least, I forgot what it was, but I remember that it was innocuous.




This was an accident at the corner of Haggerty and the Best Buy entrance. I am unsure how this happened, considering how slow everyone drives at that intersection. But I just drove up to this and there were a few people around the accident and no cops yet. I simply cannot fathom how it happened at those slow speeds. For those of you that know this intersection the restaurant at the top of the picture is the On The Border or South of The Border (unsure of the name).




This was the sunset from the sunset jeep drive on the sand dunes.