Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I would like to thank a whole bunch of people who over the last year have made me very successful and helped me a lot and this is in order of helpfulness.

To all of you below thank you so much for everything and all the help you have given to me:

Venkat (This is not his real name, but he knows who he is)
My Consultants - There are too many to name
Neeta
Bobby
Maneesha and Upendra
Sampath and Anu
Jeevan
My Teachers
Naveen
Balaji
Prasad
Praveen

There are a few other people that I would like to mention but I cannot, but thank you also, and you guys know who you are.

There is no way I would be successful this year without the help of everyone on my list and I am extremely grateful for my association with all of you. You all have helped me and I hope to be of help to all of you in the coming year and beyond.