Friday, November 25, 2011

Neeta DC Complaint

Neeta always complains that I never show her DC and all I want to do it to hang with the kids and either play Uno or go out to movies and dinner with them.

So this evening as a surprise I have arranged a party bus and a professional tour guide for all of us. We will be visiting all the monuments lit up at night and the tour guide will give us the history behind them. Once we finish this we are going out to dinner at a nice restaurant in DC and then back home.

I hope it works out and we all have fun with a little education and then a nice night out. Do you think I should add more to this trip?

Everyone was free tonight so I think this will be a nice surprise for everyone. The bus will be here at 6:30PM, so I better go and get ready and try to get everyone else ready also.