Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Call

I got a call about 2 or 3 weeks back on Saturday. I had come back on Friday from McAllen and went into work early Saturday morning.

It was a girls voice (I want to say slightly Mexican accent, but could not confirm it), and the voice said, "You have a wife?"

I said, "what" since the questions was kind of unaccepted and weird.

She said again, "You have a Wife?"

"Yes", I said.

"We need to meet, I have been having an affair with her", she said.

I said, "yeah, yeah"

She said, "So you do not care that your wife is having an affair?"

I hung up the phone at this point. I got a call right back from the same unknown number as the caller ID said.

My immediate thought is that not everyone is unethical and a cheater. The chance that Neeta would cheat on me is ZERO. A big fat ZERO.

My guess is that the call was from someone connected to someone with no morals and feels like everyone else is like that. Well I can guarantee you young lady that there are a lot more people that ethical and good and you unethical people are in the minority.

So whoever you are, you and your friends stay the Whores you are and we will stay ethical and nice.

I forgot to write this up earlier, but I thought that I should mention it.