Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Celine Dion - Vegas

I went to the Celine Dion show in Las Vegas and the first 20 minutes was good and then 40 minutes of songs I never heard of and the final 10 minutes was good.

I had a friend tell me that they did not like Celine because she is so fake.  I do not think so.  I think she is great singer and she is exactly that way in real life as she is on stage.

Considering she married someone 26 years older then her and then all the struggles to conceive children and the years of invitro attempts she endured, she is someone who is devoted to her family, there is nothing fake about her.

Considering she is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, I just love the fact that she keeps her family together even with all the struggles of her husbands gambling problems, allegedly, and conception issues.  Simply amazing.

So I am big fan of her music, and I enjoyed her concert, but to be truthful, the Bette Midler show I saw in Vegas in the past was much better.

But Celine, I love that you love your family so much and I will always be there to support you and buy your music.