Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thikka

I have three friends of mine that are extremely brilliant.  In fact I would say that they are likely 3 of the most brilliant people I know, Kiran, Goverdhan and Sujey.

But all three are very good at work and all three have this super high energy level and will work 16 hours a day if necessary.

But all three have exactly the same problem. 

When I call, text or email, most of the time they are excellent and quick at communication, but once in a while they will simply not answer calls, texts or emails and will be totally incommunicado.  Then they will come up with lame excuses on why they were unavailable.

I am sure their thinking process is that, they know they are very good at what they do and they want to show their importance by not communicating.  I find that very weird.  If any one of them or for that matter anybody calls me I will pick up right away or call you back right away.  Good or bad I will always make myself available.  If I have a problem with you, I will tell you.

I called Kiran out on this and he told me that he will try and improve and he knows that this is a problem that he has.

I have to talk to Sujey and explain how frustrating it is when he does this.

I think there is no use to talk to Goverdhan, he is that way and there is absolutely no way to change him.

I think with mental brilliance comes a little, the word on Telugu that comes to mind is thikka, and in english it translates to, stubborn, but the real translation means more than just stubborn, it is stubborn with a little crazy thrown in.

You will also meet people that are brilliant, and I bet you they are just like my friends a little thikka.