Saturday, August 11, 2012

Password and Computer Search

I have removed every trace of my ex-wife from my computer and phone, this means, every email, every picture, every phone number, everything.

In fact here is a search of my computer:

Seems like the only mention is on the taxes for 2007 for the Dallas property and that I cannot help, but I keep it for my records. (click on the picture to get a full view)





Here is a search of my email and this is in all emails including folders and sub-folders: (click on the picture to get a full view)




So why was this done?

I decided that she has become a different person than the one that I knew, and there is no reason to even try to ever get a point of cordial friendship.  So I have eliminated her from my life completely.

I will not acknowledge her, I will not mention her name, I simply will not mention her ever again.  In fact this is the very last entry you will see about this.

I have given her the password to the blog in case she wants to change or remove anything.  I sent it to the old email address, but I have not seen any changes, but I will give her till the end of the month after which I will change it to a new password.