Thursday, August 30, 2012

Music

My current favorite music artists is Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.  I was watching that special on 60 minutes and all the people at the concert were 13-14 year old girls, but I am unapologetic, I love Taylor Swift's music.

There are a few other songs that I have always loved but I have never seen the videos.  There is a group called 98 degrees (Nick Lacey is a member of this group), and my favorite song from them is called Because of You.  But I just watched the video and for some reason it ruined the song for me, I actually enjoyed this song so much better before I watched the video.

Here is the video:



Here is another video of theirs and this video was really nice:



You can guess that work is very slow before the holidays.  Here are a few more videos of my favorite songs.  I have listened to these songs forever and they are all in my Ipod, but I have never watched most of these videos.