Monday, December 15, 2014

Priya - Boundless Energy

Priya is just a ball of energy or I simply have not been around kids enough.  Thank goodness for Sesame Street and Daniel Tiger TV show.  That is only time we can get her to sit quietly for about 30 minutes.

Besides those quiet moments she is a constant whirl of activity.  She wants to run everywhere and will invariably fall.  She keeps climbing the breakfast table and sits on top and eats.  I constantly fear that she will fall and sit her head.

I guess that is simply part of having a child, they do not listen and will do exactly what they want.

We will have to see how my mom handles her during the summer when she will be in India.  My mom is also a bundle of energy, but Priya is going to wear her out. 

I guess this is how we were when we were young, but I simply do not remember that far back.