Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Beginnings

So it will be a new beginning for me from Jan 1st onwards.

I had the thrill of running a successful company and growing something from nothing into a successful company that was able to help thousands of people find a career.

It will be melancholy to not deal with my employees on a daily basis, that is what I will miss the most.

I tried to be fair in everything I did.  I did the best I could.  Thank you, to all my staff and employees.  I had a lot of fun and my share of heartache but overall it was awesome.

I will keep you guys updated as to the weight loss and how it is going with the travel.

I have a lot of assets and stuff and today the new Blackberry Classic came out and I had to buy that of course.

But in 2015 I was thinking that I was not going to a single discretionary item (Non-Essential).  I wanted to see it feels like to not care of want anything.  So no buying houses, no land, no phones, no laptops etc...

It is is still in the planning stages but I will let you know my decision and how it feels to live like that.