Friday, July 6, 2012

Movies

I was watching Movies over the last few days.  Here are my reviews:

Spiderman - OK, good graphics, but I simply do not understand why they have to keep starting from the beginning.

Swades - Amazing Movie.  Simply amazing, made me feel like moving back to India.

Delhi Belly - Very funny and showed that we have some decent directors left in Bollywood.  You will love the movie, sweet and funny.

Chek De! - Great movie, predictable ending, but I still cried.  Not sure why, but sentimental movies make me cry.

Impossible Pyar - Predicatable movie, but still sweet and a good way to kill an evening.

Friends with benefits - I lived this movie a lot.  I actually hate Justin Timberlake, but I found it to an entertaining movie.

No Strings Attached - Same story line as Friends with Benefits, but Aston and Natalie Portman was great.  I really loved the movie and would highly recommend it.

Brave - Stupid I hated this movie.  Maybe kids will like it, but I thought it was stupid.

John Carter - I loved this movie and I am unsure why it was a flop, but it was a great movie and I would have loved to see the sequel, but with it being such a big flop, there is no way there will be one.  Do not miss this movie, it is truly fantastic.

Safe House - Great action, great story.  I sort of guessed the ending, but still nice. 

Dhoom - Highly stupid.  Booooorrrrriiiinnnggggggg.  Booo!!!!!