Friday, July 6, 2012

Hate and Removing Love

I was trying to think of someone that I hate and I could not come up with one person.  I dislike a lot of people, especially Republicans, but hate, nope nobody that I could come up with.

I was thinking about love and how most love stories have a happy ending.  I always felt like I was a very lucky person and would have a happy ending in life.  But that story is still not written so we will have to see if there is a happy ending in my future or not.

Sometimes you may love somebody, and have to remove them from your heart for your own good and I have really tried and that without questions if one the hardest things in life you will every have to do.  I think for me that is an impossible task.  I will just have to add more people I love, but I simply do not think I can remove somebody I loved in the past from my heart.

Nope, no way, no matter the pain, no matter the hurt, no matter the injustice, for me at least it is an impossible task.

So I guess I will just keep adding people I love into my heart and I am sorry but I cannot remove people I have loved from within me.  That is just who I am and I have to live with that.