Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Letter

I got the below letter from a blog follower: (this is the actual letter)



Vijay also one more thing i always wanted tell since long you but as I do not know your personal id , I wasn't sure to send it to this email or not. Anyhow as this is new year would like to wish you a very happy new year and let you know that I have been a follower of your blog since 2011.

Five things would like to share:

1) You are an amazing person - Please never change (You are an inspiration to many people)
You mentioned in your blog that this is not stuff to entertain others, that is true this is not to entertain others but certainly it would motivate and inspire many.

2) I loved Kumo's cake :-) This brought a huge smile on my face. 

3) I salute the positive side of you who is a true winner.

4) I sincerely wish and pray you would always keep smiling and bring happiness in people who trust you.

5) I am sure you will loose 50 pounds this year. I will ask you if you have accomplished this. Any ways I would check your blog for that no doubt.

HAPPY AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
MAY ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE HAPPEN TO YOU.

The letter was very sweet and nice.

As far as inspiration, I am unsure.  I succeeded much too late in life.  I made so many wrong choices along the way, and in spite of that, I succeed.  In USA we love the story of people that finally succeed after failing over and over again, but I am still unsure if that is a trait we should love.  If I had made the right decisions, I might have succeed long back.

As far my dog.  He is my only son currently and what can I say, I love him a lot.  He taught me that fighting will not resolve anything.  He taught me to turn the other cheek and walk away from a fight.  He is so kind and sweet to everybody.  Yep, no doubt about it, I love my puppy a lot.

For my positive side, I have always been like that.  I guess I can get angry, but rarely, and when I do, I can always forgive.  I could even be friends with my ex-wife.  I am friends with my brother-in-law who threw my suitcases out on to the driveway and told me to leave his house.  I guess that is good and bad, because so many people have taken advantage of me, because I can only see their good side, I think that is my nature and I could not change that even if I wanted to.

Thank you for your prayers.  It cannot hurt to have people pray for you.

As far as the weight, I doubt that I will lose the weight.  I had/have a friend, Ramubabu Chalsani, and I announced that I was going to lose 50 pounds over the next year a few years back, and Ramu laughed and laughed and said it would never happen.  There are certain things that stick in you mind, that laugh and doubt have always stuck in my mind.  He was of course right, I have been unable to lose weight.  I am thinking of doing that Gastric Bypass just to accomplish this goal.  If I decide to do it, I will tell you about it and how it is going, in case others are thinking about it.