Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Indian Restaurant

I was thinking of opening a new Indian Restaurant in Farmington Hills.  I am a big believer in filling a void.  From what I noticed there is no Indian Breakfast Restaurant or a late night place for us.

Most of you know that I hate the restaurant business, but I think I will be opening this place for me and my students.  I wanted to make this as a place where my students can eat for free.  I also miss those late nights at Imperial in Bangalore and I wanted to bring that tradition to Farmington Hills.

So here is the plan:


Restaurant Hours and Menu:

Open from 6am – 11am

Breakfast - All items should be available as quick to go, so people can grab and go. - I was thinking of pricing everything at $3-5 per to go box including tax so that it is easy to pay.

Aloo Paratha with Mixed veg Curry and Curds
Mumbai Masala Sandwich – Sandwich with Spicy Potato Curry
Idli
Rice and Sambhar
Bisebili Bath
Upma – Wheat and Regular
Indian Filter Coffee and Indian Tea

Late Night:

10PM – 2AM

Cup Idli with Chutney
Cup Idli or Rice with Chicken Curry
Chicken Biryani and Lamb Biryani (With 2 types of Raitha (onion and peppers with lemons and Regular)
Ghee Rice with Grilled Chicken (Like the ones from Empire in Bangalore)
Indian Coffee and Indian Tea