Saturday, June 26, 2021

Kiran, someone I Admire

Sometimes I wonder if you have unlimited money what you would do?

I mentioned before that I have a friend who I believe is a billionaire.  We have traveled to Hawaii and he barely left his room.  He used to travel a lot and have a lot of fun.  He used to go to Vegas and have fun.  He used to go to India and have fun.

But for all that money he has, I do not envy him.  But I do envy Kiran Basani.

I have a friend, Kiran Basani, who I admire very much.  His is rich, but knows how to enjoy his money.

He travels with his kids to India for 3 months every year during the summer.

He travels with his friends and family on 3 vacations a year minimum.  His vacations are always super nice and my mom loves to see his Facebook posts because he has such great pictures of activities that he does.

His kids are super but I think all that credit goes to his wife.  Both are so well behaved and great students.  They do not vape or do Clear.  There is a great deal of credit in this time and age that his kids do not vape or do clear, because I would say 90% of all the other kids I know do that.

Kiran wife is a great cook.  We will go to his house for dinner and his wife will make like 10 dishes on her own and not get is catered.  

If Kiran says he will do something he will do it.  He is a man of his word.