Saturday, June 26, 2021

Kids Please Think

I have a lot of friends that are college bound and I play poker with them.  I have told them multiple times that their success will reflect on their family and their mom and dad more directly.  

I am not sure at their age that they reflect on my advice and take it to heart.  I am sure that are more worried about themselves and their fun.  

But I want you kids to reflect and excel at work and in education and not do anything bad because everything reflects on your family.

You get arrested for DUI or drug possession or generally any behavior that is frowned upon all reflect on your family.  

So no matter what you are about to do think about your family and how it will effect their reputation.  Most if not all have an excellent name in the community and it is your duty to make sure they do not have to bow their head in shame for any reason.

Most of you kids are about to go off on your own and will not have much supervision, but remember every action you make could effect your families reputation.  People are just waiting for you to fuck up, so they can talk badly about your family.