Friday, November 2, 2012

New Baby

It has been a long time since I posted an entry and I have some good news so I waited about as long as I could.  Here is the news.

We have been doing Invitro for a couple of years now and on the latest attempt we have finally passed that critical phase of 3 months.  The baby is currently: 12 Weeks 5 Days.

Here is the current Ultrasound:

I am not a very emotional person but after the loss of the last baby at 2 months it was devastating to me, but I doubt that you would have sensed it, even if you were around me.  So I waited patiently until we passed the 3 month mark this time to make sure there is a high chance of success this time.

In this scan, we can finally see that it actually looks like a baby.

So it looks like there are going to be major changes in my life coming up next year.