Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wanting

I used to have a bad case of wanting. This is a disease in which you want more and more stuff. I have decided that I will not buy anymore stuff and will dedicate the rest of my life to some of the goals I had created for myself.

I was going to buy a Bentley as soon as the lawsuit with the ex-wife was over, and since it is over, I was going to buy the flying spur. This was the first summer that I did not buy a play car.

But after lots of thought, I think I have been given enough and I really do not need anymore of anything.

So, I will not be buying anything except for absolute necessities.

I have a few goals for 2012:

1) Start a foundation that my family and friends can borrow from or get direct gifts from. I have asked Sujey to get this started and will initially fund it and I will add to it every few months.

2) Give a gift to my dad. My mom always wanted a Mercedes in India and I am going to give him the money since I felt like he wanted to buy it for her, but his budget never really allowed for it.


I know that my ideas are kind of small and simple, but that it all I have for now, as far as things that I absolutely wanted to do.