Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Biopsy

I went on vacation and when I got back home I was feverish and had a cough. Over the last 3 months we have tried:

Main symptoms now are cough for last 3 months, which can be treated somewhat with Advair and Tussionex Pearls

1) Nothing
2) ZPack
3) Some other anti-biotic
4) Asthma Medication
5) Got a CT - This showed mediastinal lymph node enlargement.
6) Got an ACE - Normal
7) Only abnormal finding was an elevated Alkaline Phosphatase

Since we cannot find a definitive reason of what the disease process is, I now have a surgery (Biopsy) scheduled by Dr. Francisco Bracamontes in McAllen during the week of Oct 31-Nov 4th. Hopefully this will give me a definitive answer of what the heck I have. I really do not care what it is, Lymphoma or something else, just need to find out what it is and then we can work on a solution to heal it.