Thursday, October 27, 2011

I weigh 250

Did you know that I have lost a lot of weight and I am now at 252 pounds. I am wearing a size 42x32 for pants and 18-1/2 34/35 for short size. I had to donate all my old clothes to goodwill and get almost all new clothes.

I hope to get under 200 pounds for 2012. A lofty goal in 2012, but I figure a little hard work on my part and I should be good to go.

At 252, my knees have stopped hurting and all the walking I am doing has become very easy. So time to bump up the distance and really get the weight lose popping.

I am not sure if it is age, or what, but food does not appeal to me anymore. I could go all day without eating without a problem. The only time I realize that I need to eat is when I start getting dizzy late in the afternoon due to low blood sugar. A few days back I had skipped dinner and gone to bed and the alarm rang in the morning and I woke up and by the time I got to the shower I was actually dizzy and felt weak. I barely made it out of the shower without falling and on wobbly knees I went downstairs and ate cereal. After about 30 minutes I finally started feeling better. I wonder if I am killing any cells in my body when I get to that low blood sugar state? Not sure, but nowadays I actually have to think about eating, or I simply skip the meal without realizing it.

I wonder if there is some hormone that controls appetite, and why some people are skinny and some are fat. I have really noticed this lack of appetite over the last 3 months. I wonder if the disease I have is causing this lack of appetite? I have lots of questions, but no answers?