Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Priya is Junior Jyothi

My daughter is starting to look more and more like my mother.

I call her Junior Jyothi all the time.  She has tremendous energy and goes to bed very late. 

Two nights ago, I could not get that kid to bed.  We watched videos, we played and finally I got tired and put her in her crib at 1:30am.  She cried for a little while so I took her out and put her to bed with me in my bed, she kept trying to get out of bed, so I put her in her crib again.  She cried and after awhile she finally stopped crying so I went to check on her and she was wide awake.  So I put her in my bed with me again and she finally went to bed at 2:30am.  I woke up at 8:30am and I went to check on Priya and that kid was already awake and eating idli's.  Yup, she has boundless energy. 

I can only imagine that she is going to be a terror in school, because she is going to be such a high energy kid.

Junior Jyothi is the perfect name for her.