Thursday, September 25, 2014

Packing Up and Selling Cars

I have the movers coming on Sunday to take a lot of our stuff to storage.  I am moving a little fast, just so the wife knows I am dead serious on traveling the world for the next few years.

I hate to do it, but I will sell my 2014 Mercedes S550 this month.  I special ordered it from Germany.  It is an Edition 1 model and is so beautiful and is super fun to drive.  This is probably the 2nd favorite car that I have owned.  (My favorite was a Mercedes AMG S500) (3rd favorite was my Mercedes SL500 Convertible).  But when I sell this car, she will know that I am dead serious on this trip.

I think the wife is thinking that I am not serious about this stuff.  But I am dead serious.  We are going to live all over the world for the next few years or until I get bored.  If I get bored we will come back.  Once Priya has to start school we will come back.

I will sell the wife's Lexus LX570 next month and keep only the Cadillac Escalade ESV around for the month of November.  We both work in my office and really do not see many cars anyway.

So if anybody wants either of these cars, give me a call.  I am selling them. 

2014 Mercedes S550 - Edition 1 with Every option - 10,000 Miles
2013 Lexus LX570 - Every Option - 10,000 miles

Both are in perfect condition.