Saturday, September 28, 2013

Dream

Tomorrow is my daughters Annaprashana (go to the very bottom of this entry and I will explain it), and I have posted some of my dreams in the past.  Some have been violent, some have been weird, and some were just normal.

Today I woke up at 4am, because I had such a vivid dream.

I was working in the garden getting the house ready for the function, you know this is a dream when it starts like this, and my ex-wife gets out of a minivan and walks over and says that I have a beautiful garden.  I tell her that it is really because of the ex-owner that it is so beautiful and I just try and keep up.  She asked me how much it must have cost, and I tell her that the ex-owner told me that he had spent $150,000 on the landscaping for the house.

She said that she had flown in for the Annaprashana and her got out of the car behind her. 

She said that she was very happy for me and wanted to attend and was happy that I had sent her an invitation.  (I actually did not in real life). 

I walked her and kids into the house and everybody is gasping and whispering.  I introduce her to Neeta and Priya and then I woke up.

It was such a vivid dream and felt so real that I could not go back to sleep.  I went downstairs and stayed up for an hour to calm down and then finally went back to bed around 5:30am.

I guess that it is nice to have a pleasant dream instead of violent dreams like I have in the past.