Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fontainebleau and Jamaica

I think I have gotten old and set in my ways. Each person has their own way of relaxation on vacation. So I am in this beautiful hotel called: Fontainebleau in Miami and the hotel has I think 11 separate pools. Wife is hanging in the pool, but for some reason I like to hang near the pool, but reading, eating and drinking.

I can swim for 5 minutes, but I do like to read while the wind blows on you from the ocean. I keep getting pressured to this activity and that activity, but is it so wrong to just hang out read and if that is something I really enjoy?

We are about to get on a cruise ship to Jamaica in another few hours. The real horror of this 5 days is that there is no Internet or Cell phone usage. I hear you can use the cell phone, but that it costs $4.50 per minutes. The internet also works, but $.75 per minute. Jeez, basically they have priced it so that it is really not there.

I have lots of pictures from the hotel and I will post them when I get back on the 23rd. By then I should have lots of pictures from the cruise also.

This is my first cruise, so I will post a review after I get back on the 23rd.

Pictures From My Room at the Fontainebleau: