Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kumo and Priya

I would have thought that Kumo and Priya would have been better friends than they are.

Neeta will bring Priya downstairs from her room and Kumo will come over right away to try and get attention from Neeta.  He does not care about me playing with Priya so much, but he gets super jealous when Neeta is playing with her.

Nowadays when Priya is playing, Kumo will go and stand in between them.

This is when you know that dogs have the same emotions as humans.  He is so jealous and when I yell at him he will stay still while Priya pulls his tail and crawls on him and over him.

Finally he will not be able to stand it any longer and then we will get up and go away to another part of the house.

It is so interesting to see the dynamic.  I am waiting for Priya to get older, I am 100% sure that those two will be best friends.