Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Srinivas Nimmagadda

Most of us do everything we can for our kids.  In fact I would say they become a priority once we have kids and all other priorities drop to the sidelines.  

Once day Srinivas came to my office because he owed me money from our card game and on a laptop he opened up Google Maps and was showing me a bunch of lands that he had bought in India, he was bragging.  I did not care and I just said great and never thought about it again.

But now that Srinivas Nimagadda and his wife are getting divorced he has been saying he has no money for the kids.  I do not care that he is getting a divorce, but your kids have to be a priority.

All the land and stuff you bought should be for the benefit of your kids and no other priority should even matter.  No new wife, no girlfriend, nothing should matter more than your kids.  Sell the land in India put aside enough to take care of your kids until these finish college.  

He has some good friends, Prasad Chukkapalli, Naveen Yerneni, and others.  Why the hell are you not advising him to take care of his kids first.  All you people have kids.  You people need to talk some sense into Srinivas and tell him to take care of kids during these divorce proceedings.  

People fall in and out of love and divorce happens but that should not effect your love and responsibility for your kids.