Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weight Gain

I was in India for about 2 months and we used to go out almost everyday.

I know I gained weight but I did not realize how much.

I was in India for 60 days and I actually gained 25 pounds.  Simply crazy.

OK, enough is enough.  Every waking moment, everyday has to be about losing weight and getting back to being healthy.

The IT market is slow anyway, we are shutting down training and placements for the rest of the year, so I have no excuse anymore.

I have time, so I really need to about losing weight for the rest of the year.

I feel so embarrassed that I gained so much weight.  I wanted to lose weight after my daughter was born and I went the opposite way.  I am in DC this weekend and as soon as we get back to Detroit, the only mission for the rest of 2013 is to lose weight.